tour terms and conditions
- Cresco Tours ™ shall not be held liable for injury, illness, death or related medical costs or theft suffered by any person or persons, loss or damage to luggage or any other claims whatsoever arising from any incident while on tour.
- We reserve the right to cancel or change an itinerary in case of certain circumstances arising beyond our control, e.g. natural disasters.
- The client agrees that he/she will at all times comply with our requirements with regards to conduct whilst on tour with us.
- Whereas Cresco Tours ™ shall endeavour to do all excursions booked by its clients, we reserve the right to subcontract other tour operators doing similar tours.
- Cresco Tours ™ shall not consider refunds under any circumstances.
- Payment to be made in South African Rands, unless otherwise arranged.
- A deposit of 50% of the tour price is required on confirmation of the booking.
- Until payment in full is received, we reserve the right to cancel any tour.
- A 5% admin fee is payable on credit card payments.
- The client making a booking or to whom service is rendered, is deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.
- Refunds of tour fees shall be made by EFT, conditional on the terms below.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation should be advised in writing. The following penalties apply:
- 30 days or more prior to departure - 0%
- 30 - 15 days - 50%
- 15 - 8 days - 75%
- 7 days and less - 100%
Cancellation policies may vary depending on supplier.